Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Crossroads" Modern Metal Wall Sculpture, Contemporary Home Decor




#Buy #Cheap #Discount It is my great pleasure to offer you this stunning hand textured. I have designed this Silver & Black Wall Sculpture to express the mesmerizing qualities and light-capturing brilliance of metal. The intricate textures I hand grind and polish into the metal reveal layers that build dramatic illusions of depth and dimension. This Silver & Black Wall Sculpture will be especially appreciated in person. You and your guests will marvel as the brilliant glimmering light seems to interact with the metal as you move around it!!, I carefully build each piece with the highest quality materials. Wall mounting brackets are pre-installed and ready to hang on any surface and in any direction. I have shipped my gallery packed artwork all over the world with the confidence that my artwork will remain brilliant and bring many years of enjoyment. This piece is the perfect frameless alternative to add class and sophistication to any room.


Features :
  • Signed and Dated by the artist: Jon Allen (includes, certificate of authenticity).
  • High Quality.
  • Sculpted entirely of Rust Proof.



Click Here for More Review

No comments:

Post a Comment